Refunds, Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations
We hope that you are 100% delighted with your purchase from us, but if you’re not, we want to help rectify the situation as swiftly as possible.
1.0 – Refunds
1.01 – Refunds must be applied for within 14 days of receiving your order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the reason for the refund request and your order number. You may be asked to supply photographs of any damage to the item and / or packaging to ascertain where the damage may have occurred to support your refund request.
1.02 – Refunds are considered on a case-by-case basis.
1.03 – Refunds must be requested by the person who placed the order.
1.04 – If successful, refunds will be applied to the payment method with which the order was paid for. We cannot refund to other persons or other credit or debit cards. Your refund may take up to 15 business days to be applied.
1.05 – Agreed refunds will not be applied until we have received the items back so that we may carry out a full inspection of the product.
1.06 – Refunds are considered under the following conditions:
- Any personalisation applied to an item that contains an errors, omissions or deviations from the information presented by you at the time of order by Scorched.
- Damaged or broken items that were not picked up through our quality control process, or that were damaged in transit.
- Any product or part that fails to perform or function as it is intended to do as set out in product descriptions by Scorched.
1.07 – Refunds are NOT considered under the following circumstances:
- Any personalisation applied to an item that has been misspelt, misrepresented or omitted by the client at the time of order.
- Custom made pieces that have been produced and / or despatched following artwork approval by the client (please see Custom Designs Procedure).
- Personalised products that have been ordered by the client and are already in production and / or have been despatched (see Cancellations section in this document).
- Any damage to the item due to misuse or not following the recommendations for installation or use supplied by Scorched either within the packaging or detailed on our website (see FAQs).
2.0 – Returns
Please return items marked “RETURN” to our workshop at:
Scorched | The Brambles | Broad Street | Littledean | Cinderford | GL14 3JS
If you are returning an item for a previously agreed refund (1.06), the return postage costs will be fully refunded to you in addition to the refund for the item.
3.0 – Exchanges
3.01 – Items that have NOT been personalised or custom-made may be exchanged for other items from the same or similar categories.
3.02 – If you are returning an item for exchange, it is your responsibility to ensure your original order is returned to our workshop in the condition in which you received it. Scorched is not liable or responsible for any loss or delay by postal systems or couriers for returns or exchanges. We strongly advise that you return items for exchange by a trackable method.
3.03 – Exchange items will not be despatched until we have received the original item back. The original item must be returned in perfect condition along with all original packaging, labels and literature.
3.04 – Exchange items are subject to all the same lead times and delivery times as the original order, which will begin from the date we receive your returned item at our workshop. If you require your exchanged item more quickly, you will need to make a new order and we will then refund you when the original order is returned (providing it meets the stipulation above).
4.0 – Cancellations
4.01 – Cancellations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
4.02 – You may cancel your order providing it has not already been produced and despatched (for which we will send you an order despatch notification).
4.03 – We do NOT accept cancellations of personalised goods and items or orders for custom-made pieces.